Wednesday 9 December 2015

A Freshly Brewed Sweet Sketch



Wednesday again, and scarily only a couple more after this one until Christmas and I still have so much to do.

So with plenty of cards still to be made, I chose a Christmas image from our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 sponsor this week, Fresh Brewed Designs and here is my Design Team card.




I chose the image Shepherd and twisted the sketch so that I could put the star for him to follow as the embellishment.

This is Sallys sketch


I will have to have a play with it the right way round sometime.

Do pop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what we have all been up to this week

Thanks as always for dropping by and for all your comments which I really do appreciate


5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

I LOVED your card this week Anne. Your papers and those fantastic loopy dies are so striking. Great job

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Anne, fab image and design
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card, great image and a fabulous background.

Kath x

Heide said...

Anne, What a lovely card. Such a sweet image. Hugs, Heide

Linda Anderson said...

This is positively stunning Anne! What a beautiful image that you've colored so masterfully!!! I love it!!!

Linda