Wednesday 7 July 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge


The Lily of the Valley challenge this time around is a sketch challenge. This is the first time I have entered this challenge but had to make a card for someone at work and so thought I would combine the two and enjoyed the play.
The main image is by Lily of the Valley and is stamped onto the digital super smooth cardstock by craftwork cards and coloured with promarkers. Sentiment is from a 99p dovecraft set.
Papers are basic grey kioshi, flowers are prima and the pearl brads were bought form the hobby house when we were over in Tetney a couple of weeks ago. Ribbon is from my collection.
Thank you for looking

2 comments:

Peachy Magoo said...

Like this one a lot this flowers are lovely! I may have to investigate Lily of the Valley as both you and Kath seem to be quite keen at the mo......

Kathleen said...

Missed this yesterday. Lovely card and I like the colours you have used and of course the papers.
Kath x